Monday, July 2, 2007

Women in The Golden Age

My group and I are all discussing women in various time periods throughout the U.S history. I feel that my specific topic which is women during the Golden Age, or the time period just after world war 2, fits in well because this period of time holds great changes for women. During the war, women were very much involved and now that the war is over, women were expected to go back to the domestic life that was created for them. My resaerch will study how the women felt about this, how their ideals changed, and what actions they took to make a life for themselves that was more suitable to the womans needs, and not society's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is beautiful. Your project shows much potential.

FarmerMelissa said...

Your blog looks like its turning out really good,can't wait to do the presentation tommarrow!